'Speed dating' with the public officials will take place on the afternoon of October 16th.
A rare networking and information sharing opportunity for up to 60 delegates to learn more about the P3 plans and procurers from specific regions within the US and Latin America. The sessions will involve six public officials, each starting on a different table, who will spend 20 minutes talking with the delegates about P3 and infrastructure within their region. This question and answer session is an opportunity for the delegates to form a relationship with the public officials, discuss pipeline, procurement, current projects and any issues surrounding P3s within their region and further afield. After the time has elapsed, a bell is rung and the officials rotate around to the next table.
These roundtables are a fantastic opportunity for networking and understanding more about plans for specific regions from the public officials themselves.
The session is sponsored and hosted by Bilzin Sumberg and the afternoon will be chaired by one of the firm's partners Al Dotson.
- Harvey HilderbranExecutive Director - Texas Facilities Commission
- Joe CarpenterDirector of P3 - Georgia DOT
- Omar MarerroExecutive Director - Puerto-Rico Public Private Partnerships Authority
- Luisa OliveraSenior PPP Analyst - Finance and Economy Ministry, Uruguay
- José Schafik Collazo HandalPPP Executive Director - PROESA (Exports and Investment Promotion Agency of El Salvador)