BlackRock closes Colombia infra debt fund

30/05/2017
Asset manager BlackRock has closed a $283m infrastructure fund to mainly finance the 4G road program in Colombia

At least 70% of the Private Debt Capital Infrastructure Colombia fund will be used to finance the 4G road program, while the remaining 30% will be invested in renewables, airports, rail and urban transport projects in Colombia. 

To read more click here