P3 Hub LatAm
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the inaugural P3 Hub LatAm conference will be coming to Miami on October 16 2017 preceding the third annual P3 Hub South. The event will begin with a full-day conference followed by a series of roundtable sessions and networking drinks reception.
P3 Hub LatAm will bring together senior level speakers to outline the opportunities and challenges for financing infrastructure in Latin America. It will cover the future of infrastructure finance in Latin America, current pipeline of projects and the potential for new deals whilst giving lots of opportunities to network with public officials, investors, contractors and advisors.
P3 Hub LatAm will provide a unique platform to discuss strategies to improve project preparation and how to mitigate risks in financing infrastructure. There will be case studies on how to deliver transportation and social infrastructure through PPPs and a series of panels, presentations and face-to-face discussions giving attendees all the information they need to play a part, or continue to play a part in developing this exciting region for PPPs.
The P3 Hub LatAM event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be proceeded by P3 Hub South which can be booked alongside the event.
- 08/08/2017IDB advises Ecuador on P3sThe Interamerican Development Bank (IDB) is imparting a course to the Ministry of Transport and Public Works (MTOP) on better practices to procure P3 projects....Read More
- 07/08/2017Port upgrade launched in PeruPublic authority ProInversion is seeking a private contractor to deliver a $216m upgrade project for the Salaverry Port....Read More
- 04/08/2017Court dismisses Paraguay airport caseA court in Paraguay has dismissed a criminal complaint against the procurement process for the Silvio Pettirossi Airport project after authorities battled over contractual irregularities...Read More
- 04/08/2017Deadline extended for Mexico road P3sThe Mexican Secretary of Communications and Transport (SCT) has extended the deadline to award two P3 road projects....Read More
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is looking for a legal consultancy firm to provide support for a road concession program in Brazil....Read More
- 01/08/2017Four in for Mexican hospital P3The health authority IMSS has received proposals for the construction of a hospital P3 in Nuevo Leon....Read More
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants for a streetlighting P3 in Brazil....Read More
- 31/07/2017Frontrunner for Chilean road P3Chile’s Ministry of Public Works (MOP) has opened economic bids for the construction of a 5km urban tunnel in Santiago de Chile....Read More
- 27/07/2017Uruguay to create new P3 cabinetTabaré Vázquez, Uruguay’s Prime Minister, will create a new cabinet to study P3 projects....Read More
- 27/07/2017IFC seeking advisors for Brazil projectsThe International Finance Corporation (IFC) is seeking two consultancy firms to provide support on a Brazil road concession program....Read More